Saturday 7 April 2007

I will represent your views, not a personal or political agenda .....

l am standing for election to Shetland Islands Council for your area of Shetland Central ( which covers Girlsta, Tingwall, Scalloway, Trondra and Burra) . I hope to be elected to represent you along with two other councillors in the new Council.

Please contact me with your views either via this blog or on 859-231 if you have thoughts as to what you wish the Council to push forward with or change. I will answer all questions honestly and openly. If you would like to meet - either in person, by telephone, or in a public meeting, please just let me know what would work best for you.

If elected I will listen carefully to you and other constituents’ views, and will represent Shetland Central so that we can do the best for our Ward and the best for Shetland.

No comments: